Hello all,
My name is Jackie. I am a wife and mother of four children.
I have three boys and one girl ages, 8, 7, 4, and 1. I homeschool three out of
my four children and love it most of the time. J
I am an avid runner and believe that humans were created and designed to move
and not be stagnant, opposed to the way that the majority of western society lives,
sadly. I have a strong interest in the mind and body of human beings. I
especially enjoy studying the effects that food has our bodies in every aspect
(physically, mentally, spiritually). I am currently pursuing a degree in
Psychology. I am moving at a snail’s pace, considering I am a non-traditional
student with four kids and homeschool and do not have very much time. However,
I am making progress even if it is going
sssllloooowwww….. I am LDS and belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-Day Saints. I have Psoriasis and am going to try everything I can to
cure it without medical intrusion. This blog will mainly be about my diet,
which includes going without grains, red meat, nightshades, dairy, sugar, and
processed foods. I am hoping that this diet will cure my Psoriasis.
I am not a doctor. I am not a scientist. I do not work in
the medical field in any way. But, I still believe that I can cure myself of
this disease. Starting January 1, 2017 I will officially begin this diet and
healing process. Feel free to tag along on this journey with me. Welcome. J
No comments:
Post a Comment